Dear Protesters by Anthony Freda



To the protestors: My friends and I missed you when we were protesting the bombing of hospitals and illegal wars. We missed you at Occupy Peace and the other anti-war rallies we attended and helped organize over the last 8 years.I have not seen you working to expose the destruction of our civil liberties or the illegal spying on citizens that Obama promised to stop. 

I doubt very much that you have donated to or volunteered to work for anti-war and pro-liberty groups who are fighting to stop senseless wars before they start and restore our basic freedoms. (Like I have) 

It's been lonely out there.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B@ST@RD BILLION@IRES & L@ZY LIBS WITH MICKEY-Z (SOAPBOX PODCAST 4/27/22)

This Blog Will Become Inactive Soon (Message from Cindy)

SheeLilly#2 Cindy and Dakotah Rate the Final Season of the USA (PODCAST 10 JUNE 2022)